Monday, September 17, 2018

Metro-fashion

I  get to  see lot of interesting  things while  commuting  in  Bangalore METRO.
Nowadays I  see girls porting  uncombed Hair.With dark  colored  lipstick  as  the  latest  fashion.
As soon  as  I  enter  the compartment, the  door  closes  and  all  the  perfumes  get  into my nostrils  and   I  end by sneezing  some 5 times.

Like  every  day -the  METRO was really jam packed. A man neatly dressed got into  the train. Behind him stood  a  girl sporting  a dark red lipstick.And  the  metro  stopped  with  a  mild  jerk,since it  was  really  crowded,The girl  imprinted  the lipstick  on  the  man's  shirt  and sneaked .God  save  the man.The  lipstick  print  shouldn't  make  an impact or change  his life.
I was  wondering ,  what  if  that  Man is  married  and what  would  happen--if his  wife  would  see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment